a real thing that popped up on my twitter feed…

Viewing 5 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

some byu fans paid for bots to vote on and win them a twitter poll. AND, they are proud of it. Openly broadcasting that they spent real money on this s**t.

Those people really have nothing left man. Its legitimately sad, and definitely hilarious. Its been a long time since theyve had a fun exciting season playing in meaningful games after week 3 and its shows all of the time, and especially in this. The poll wasnt even a high profile account. Even if it was an ESPN or Gameday account poll, it is still sad that this is a monumental victory for them. 

Their top 10 wins in the last decade consist of off the field stuff, teams that beat us, and online polls

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Watching their fanbase fight for validity is kind of sad. Kind of.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

It’s KIND OF sad….

…but MOSTLY hilarious!

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Wrong category

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Living in Utah county already had some run ins with my ten year old and their brood. I just tell him to say #teniscoming

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Moved to the They So Poo Poo category.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Interesting fact:  Right after that inconsequential Twitter poll closed that Y fans had been bragging about buying votes in……

……THIS happened:

https://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=23572759&tab=top10

Voter fraud!  Hahahahahaha!!!  You just can’t make this stuff up.  I’d have to say that the only thing more pathetic than actually “caring about this poll”, is caring enough about it to cheat and drop wads of cash — during a global pandemic that’s been wrecking the world’s economy no less!

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

I think it’s ironic that Western Kentucky (most causal fans don’t know what conference they are in) came in second and is loudly calling out “foul”.   I can think of a few dozen mascots around the country I would recognize but have no idea what the WKU one looks like.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo a real thing that popped up on my twitter feed…