All of UCI’s centers are extremely whiny dudes

Viewing 7 reply threads

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Also, UVA didn’t deserve a spot in the dance. Colorado State wiped the floor with their #3 in the ACC asses

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

These refs are ass

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

So bad. Letting lurch be as physical as he wants – it shouldn’t be closer than 20

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Once again, Utah’s inability to hit free throws is a factor in the game. So far, I’ve counted Bajema and Keita x 2 missing on and ones and allowing UCI to quickly score.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

It’s maddening. Just make a f**kin free throw. Glad Keita went to the bench after missing those front ends

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Smith had to take him out, otherwise UCI was going to foul him the moment Utah had the ball.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Yeah, the ESPN analysts said the loss was a really bad look for the ACC.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

I’m just mad the committee robbed us of seeing Cream Abdul Jabar in the tourney for teams like Michigan state or uva

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

It’s the football matchup people on this board have brought up Iowa vs Utah….. but in basketball

LetItRide
        Ute Fan
        @letitride

Utah was -8.5 tonight.

That prick tried to steal the ball from BC and score at end. I would have smashed my TV.📺

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

You know, that play happened right in front of me and, after it took place, Tillis told Carlson he was just joking with a big smile on his face.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

UCI had a decent team & was a solid challenge….Should’ve been a Tourney team after dominating their conference for 3 months.

Iowa put 91 on KSU, including one player hitting 7 from deep, so we gotta bring it defensively.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

I try to avoid complaining about officials (and would not write this had we lost) but my goodness (from my perspective) there seemed to be great inconsistency in calling (or not calling) moving screens last night.

But we beat a decent team (who won at USC and lost by a point at SDSU). Brandon was in beast mode, with others having fine contributions.

Now wait to see when we host Iowa.

Staples
        Ute Fan
        @staples

Absolutely agree with the inconsistency. They got Lovering twice I believe for a hip/butt check on a dribble handoff screen (second one was rather iffy because they guy had him completely wrapped around the waist), but UCI was doing a lot of similar “butt” screens without garnering a whistle. Just call it both ways!

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

You have a double digit lead and a big man who shoots 50% from the line on the floor and you don’t immediately take him out? Happy for the win but I am getting so tired of lazy coaching. Talk about court awareness! It doesn’t just apply to players.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) All of UCI’s centers are extremely whiny dudes