Alright, how do I hide th politics category? I thought it was auto turned off

Viewing 6 reply threads
      14 1

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

for new users. Don’t want this site turning into the s**t show that was UteFans of a few years back.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Follow up, found the button above, top left corner, selected it, was able to uncheck “politics” and then save. The site is back to being beautiful again.

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

Agree…usually one or two idiots that start it.

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

“Summit” to hide option and never look back.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Agreed.  I hate what happened to UteFans.  I was on that site for over 20 years and it turned into a political site.

Anonymous
        Ute Fan
        @anonymous

Nah, it just wasn’t maintained because the owner died. That’s why Utefans fell apart.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

There were multiple factors. 

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Utefans was a great board in its day and was the go to free site for Ute fans. This board could get there too by adding additional fun posters like utefans used to have. Boards are boring when it’s an echo chamber and lacking variety in categories of posts.

Utefans only fell apart because the guy running had a few issues and well we know what happened there. It had nothing to do with people posting about politics.

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

You just reminded me that I can block that category. Peace has returned to UteHub 😆

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Alright, how do I hide th politics category? I thought it was auto turned off