Amazing success story!

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Nice article about Kincaid. He was a 2-star or less coming out of high school. Now he is projected by ESPN to be the first tight end taken in the 2023 draft. What a story!!!
      Kincaid

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

When we signed Kincaid from San Diego, I heard he was talented.  One close friend told me he would never play because we had Fotheringham and Kuithe.  Ludwig developed an offense that used all three guys.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Ludwig didn’t develop 13 personnel and he certainly didn’t do it because of Kincaid. Ludwig was running 13 personnel at Vanderbilt and I believe Oregon also.

Kincaid’s star rating was due to only playing football his senior year of HS.

BleedsRedUte
      Ute Fan
      @bleedsredute

I was wondering if Kincaid bein projected by some analysts as the 17th pick, is possibly the highest draft pick since alex Smith out of Utah? Can’t remember any higher, but I don’t keep great track of this. Anyone know?

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Star Lotulelei was #14 and Bolles went 20. Can’t think of any other first rounders off the top of my head.

krindor
          Ute Fan
          @krindor

Devin Lloyd was a first rounder just last year, but those (Lotulelei, Bolles, Lloyd) are the only three first rounders since Alex Smith

BleedsRedUte
      Ute Fan
      @bleedsredute

thanks. Forgot about Star, Bolles, and Lloyd. Hope we are trending toward many more first rounders.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Amazing success story!