Annoying trait in our fan base.

Viewing 3 reply threads
      2 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utah fans are: “we don’t get no respect..”Rodney style. Or now it is yikes pump the brakes I don’t think the team can handle this talk. CFP and 3 seed….yikes.

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

You should’ve moved to Battle Ground.

1 3

Brichaute49
        Ute Fan
        @brichaute49

Fair weather fans. You gotta love ‘em. They come and go as the team goes. You are either all in or in the way.

9 1

RedRocks
          Ute Fan
          @hypodactylus

We should want all the fans we can get.  The more the merrier; fair weather or otherwise.  In the end, watching sports is entertainment.  Why watch something that is not entertaining?

Granted, I have a little bit of a condition where I watch Utah football even when it is not very entertaining, but I can’t expect the sane people of the world to always do what I do…

I do, however, despise fans that are whiny and disrespectful.  They make us look bad. We don’t need any of those.

Duhwayne
            Ute Fan
            @duhwayne

BYU refugee fans who get tired of losing? No thanks. That they cheer for the Jazz is bad enough. 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Wanting respect does not equal not wanting too much hype.

AirForceUte
      Ute Fan
      @cdoughboy2000

BlockU wrote an interesting rambling article about being overrated and I agree with the perspective it can be a good thing to be overrated. Can help with perception and recruiting etc. Kind of goes without saying you have to back it up somewhat consistently though…

BlockU article

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Kind of where I got my line of thinking. We complained a lot about the lack of respect. We seem to get it and call it hype instead. Utah is a respected program and things can roll our way for a change I hope.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Annoying trait in our fan base.