Any word on Kincaid?

Viewing 4 reply threads

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

I know he came back in and scored that TD but he looked to be in a lot of pain after.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

He probably won’t be getting any imaging done until this morning. We probably won’t find anything out until Monday for certain. Which will only be mentioned if it is season ending. 

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

When he first came out of the tent he didn’t have a sling. I saw him massaging his arm/shoulder.

He later had a sling.

Fingers crossed it isn’t bad.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Disclaimer: I’m speculating right now.

The position he was holding his arm in and the way he supported his elbow with the other hand is a telltale sign of a collarbone injury. When he first hurt it on that hard impact with the ground, my assumption was broken collarbone. But when he went back in and scored right after, that pretty much ruled out a break. At this point I’m guessing AC joint separation (separated shoulder). Based on severity, it can take anywhere from a few days to a few months. People who are super fit like Dalton heal faster. So I would say a couple of weeks most likely.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yeah separated is my first hunch. Subluxed is my next hunch. 

MFury
          Ute Fan
          @mfury

I’ve separated my shoulder. I’m nowhere near the monster that Kincaid is, but I literally could not lift my arm at the shoulder.

If that is what happened, he is setting new levels of tough SOB.

Distantute
            Ute Fan
            @distantute

I imagine kincaids blood was full of pain killers. Even then you could see the pain. Should be able to beat zona without him and the others though. Hoping cam is back after that.

beaslad
      Ute Fan
      @beaslad

I’m at dinner and Kincaid, Rising and Kuithe are next to me. Kincaid is in a sling.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Any word on Kincaid?