Anyone else tired of the same old response from Whitt….

Viewing 2 reply threads
      3 8

ReconUte
      Ute Fan
      @reconute

“Its next man up. Nobody is gonna feel sorry for us” response to every single injury over the last 14/15 years? Lol 

Ummm… who exactly is asking to be felt sorry for??? Its like the man has no clue what to do or say after an injury which is usually accompanied with a team loss! Guess I dont blame him….

I’m so tired and burnt from the same scenario every year. It’s as if this team is cursed! Groundhog day every November! 

I’m telling its tough being a Utah Fan! Almost makes you Bipolar. Lol 

Gotta hope and hope big that next year is indeed OUR YEAR!!! Please dont leave Moss! Hopefully Bernard fills in nicely for Hansen/ Barton. Blackmon has no chance of leaving after his play so far this year. 

We could still be very very good next year!! 

Here’s to finishing out strong as possible this year and bringing it altogether next! Always and forver..GO UTES!!

4 5

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Bottom Line: Enough talk. Show you’re run a program that can win when it counts.  If not, your nothing special and can/should be replaced. 

3 10

AgouraUte
      @agouraute

Time for a change 

10 1

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

Those calling for Whitt’s job are so stupid. Be appreciative of what we have and what he has built. I bet you weren’t calling for his job anytime before 2 pm today. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Anyone else tired of the same old response from Whitt….