Viewing 10 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

…or look lost again?

Hoo Ray Who?
      Ute Fan
      @mattybumbo

I’ll vote for click. I’m fully self aware of my red-goggled kool-aid swilling nature, but it’s all been there at different points of the season, and I really think that at some point it clicks. Lots of football left to play this year and there is no reason this team shouldn’t go 3-1 the rest of the way. Hoping we just swapped the usual October performance for November and vice versa. If I say it to myself enough it has to become fact, right?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Surely this should be as good a chance to click as our offense has had since the Pac-12 season started, with the UCLA swiss cheese defense.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

I will say no. But that’s because Taylor won’t run the damn ball.

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

We’ve played well before against UCLA in bad weather, let’s hope history repeats itself.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

The weather report for game time actually looks pretty good.  55 and 7mph wind with 10% chance. Are we screwed then?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utah is a slump buster this season. Mora ain’t saving his job over it though. 

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Cautiously optimistic. Any game in RES is a winnable game. I have a feeling the crowd is going to be quiet tonight however, given our previous performances. Regardless, looking forward to a fun afternoon/evening of tailgating and hanging out with some friends at the game. Taylor, please feed Zack Moss tonight.

Go Utes!

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Hopefully Whitt told Taylor to let Moss have 25 carries. UCLA has a non-existent run defense.

BCSx2
        Ute Fan
        @bcsx2

Whitt was quoted as saying we need to run the ball more and abandoned it way too early against ASU.  I think we see a heavy dose of Moss and DHC this game. 

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

Yep 25 carries for 10 yards because the line can’t block.

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

Moss is averaging over 5 yrd/carry so they must not be that bad.

Rick
            Ute Fan
            @rickyrules

I wouldl like to see us do direct hand-offs to Moss rather than run the read option look.  With the read option the QB has to make a decision based off what the DE does and against a team with fast LBs that can cover the QB, Huntley will never hand off to Moss.  When the DE crashes inside Huntley thinks he should keep it but as soon as he goes outside a LB or a safety is right on him.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

I pick click, if we get a choice.  

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

Red goggles on.. We click, and we click big!

Go Utes!!!

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

Its a better choice than being crappy like we have been.  So Ill run with it and hope it works out.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

bigly*

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

Right now I don’t trust this team to get it right.  I’ll be pleasantly surprised if they do.

Red Don
      Ute Fan
      @reddon

Click!

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Are we going to click tonight…