At what point in the present and future of Utah football do we finally call for

Viewing 5 reply threads
      4 1

ReconUte
      Ute Fan
      @reconute

a coaching change? Do we all just stay content watching the same s**t happen again every year from this staff? Did Whitt not admit this is the most talented team he’s coached yet the same s**t is still happening. This team cant even get out of its own way this year!! So many coaching errors it ridiculous! Offensively we are no better off with Taylor that’s apparent. He’s way in over his head in this league. 

1 4

Southernblueblood
      Ute Fan
      @southernblueblood

As a fan down south we would love for you guys to part ways. I think Whitt is one of them most under appreciated coaches out there

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Whitt got a retirement deal. 

The Captain Obvious follow up to that question is who do you hire??

javadave
        Ute Fan
        @javadave

I’d go with an offesiveminded coach. Mix it up a little. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Bigute333
      Ute Fan
      @bigute333

Been saying this for years. I get banned once per season for saying this! 

TexanUte
      Ute Fan
      @texanute

Why is Whitt perceived by some to be underappreciated? He has yet to play in the Pac 12 championship game after 7 full seasons in the league. It sounds like the meh appreciation is proportional to his mediocre performance since joining the Pac 12

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football At what point in the present and future of Utah football do we finally call for