Basketball coach

Viewing 4 reply threads
      1 7

Hal Evans
      Ute Fan
      @dixieute

We want Larry gone. We need a new coach. Bull, who do you have on your list (that we can actually get) that is better for the PAC 12???

3 1

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

My five year old son seems to be a pretty good option.

4 8

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I’m still not in favor of dropping Coach K, but if Harlan IS looking to move in a different direction, I hope we poach Mark Pope from the zoobs.  We can DEFINITELY afford to pay him more than THEY can, and it’ll serve them right for recruiting one of our SIGNED athletes.

He can then proceed to recruiting any talented playes out of THEIR locker rooms, and let ’em chew on THAT for a while!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

He seems like such a DB (database). 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Ah the old coaching speculation thread where people clutch pearls and whine about how we’re not good enough to attract a decent candidate, and focus on the top coaches in the country and cry because they won’t come here. Feh.

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

I’ll bet we could get Mark Pope to come to the U. if we hired his dad as something?  An usher, maybe?

1 1

FountainofUte
      Ute Fan
      @fountainofute

I wonder how viable an option Alex Jenson is? Does he want to coach college? What about Jonnie Bryant as his assistant?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.