BCS Busters – Docuseries on the 2003, 2004 seasons

Viewing 5 reply threads

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

BCS Busters – From Unwanted to Undefeated

Fantastic docuseries. I’m only on episode 3 and it is fantastic so far. I’m learning lots of details about the 2003/2004 teams that I didn’t know.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

I saw them when they posted on Youtube.  It was funny, back in February I was thinking about it because they did a crowd funding thing way back in 2014 or 2015 for the doc and I wondred if it was ever going to be finished.  I was honestly a little underwhelmed by it because I was expecting more of a 30 for 30 situation and the final product really just wasn’t all that impressive.  The ending just seemed like they ran out of money or energy but had the interviews so they slapped something together.

The “Dream Season” DVD had most, if not all, of the same information and was done better.  I hope someday the topic is revisited and given a more proper retrospective.  It bothers me to no end that the 2004 Utes accomplishments have largely been forgotten, glossed over, or even worse attributed to another program.  They deserve their rightful place in CFB history.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Great stories, some I’d never heard of before, especially how the team jelled during that run. Thanks for sharing!

1 1

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

200304-

It was just OK production wise. The stories were good.

Dexter36
      Ute Fan
      @dexter36

I liked it, lots of stories I had not heard before. It’s really neat to put all these faces to their names and see the whole season told from their perspective.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

If you haven’t watched this series, it’s pretty damn cool.  Gives a lot of insight on how the turn around happened.  I had friends on this team and didn’t know a lot of this stuff.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football BCS Busters – Docuseries on the 2003, 2004 seasons