Big-12 Football Sched coming Wednesday?

Viewing 4 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

The model for how the schedule will be done, anyway (pods and such?), there are twitterings about it…

BungalowUte
      Ute Fan
      @bungalowute

Rumors out there that Utah signed a home and home with a familiar opponent as well. I’m thinking it’s either Cal, Wazzou, or OSU. The Holy War better be @ Rice Eccles on Thanksgiving Weekend next year.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Time to throw Logan back into the mix? Because Baylor is staying as a non-con game, I don’t think they’d add an 11th P4 next year, especially after the difficulty of this year. Record matters more than SOS, regardless of what the talking heads say.

ryynoo
          Ute Fan
          @ryynoo

I think that we need to focus on playing in CA for recruiting now that we don’t play in the state. I’d prefer SJSU, SDSU or Fresno St. I don’t see much reason for scheduling USU.

ryynoo
        Ute Fan
        @ryynoo

I’d love to see Cal and it would be good to play in Berkley for recruiting. I lived in the Bay Area and Cal was one of my favorites. I don’t mind OSU or WSU either however.

utefansince79
          Ute Fan
          @utefansince79

Thinking Cal and Stanford may be quite open to non-conference games against former PAC teams given the distance their conference games on the far side of the country will be.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

With BYU now back to being a conference game, would like to see the return of the Battle of the Brothers.

Would just as soon visit Logan (always been an enjoyable trip) as other MWC venues in Fresno, San Jose, Laramie, etc.

//r00t4Utes
        Ute Fan
        @r00t4utes

So one other change will also be needing 1 extra non conference game, from 3 to 4, and I would think they’ll want to try and schedule as many Cali teams as possible.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

We may know later today, but have they already indicated an 8 game (rather than 9 game) conference schedule?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin
Viewing 4 reply threads

The topic ‘Big-12 Football Sched coming Wednesday?’ is closed to new replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Big-12 Football Sched coming Wednesday?