Bishop and Vaki Senior Bowl

Viewing 3 reply threads

NashvilleTNUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @nashvilletnutefan

Both Cole Bishop and Sione Vaki have made really good impressions during the senior bowl practices. One article said Bishop is currently the #5 ranked safety in the draft and could move up even more with what he’s shown scouts at these practices. Vaki has been showing off his two-way abilities and is currently projected in the 130-150th pick range. Would love to see both of these guys go between rounds 2-5. Loved watching them play

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

PFF has Vaki ranked as the 4th best safety in the draft and the 71st best player available. Bishop is ranked by PFF as the 11th best safety in the draft and the 154th best player available. Obviously, it’s not body of work that has Vaki rated so high but his projected potential and athletic ability.

//r00t4Utes
      Ute Fan
      @r00t4utes

When they both first declared for the NFL draft, I predicted both would be gone before the 5th round, sounds like they’re helping themselves and making me look like I should’ve even predicted better of them.

There’s still the combine to hopefully further increase their stock.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Man, if they are 4-5 round picks…they could have made more money at Utah and had more chances to be drafted higher.

Redblood
      Ute Fan
      @redblood

Kind of why I get confused about folks saying teams like Arizona lost a lot. Add Ellis to that list and from an outsiders perspective you would say we have also lost a ton of of talent, arguably our 3 best. And Vele, and Matthews, and Laumea and Bills who were our two best lineman. We have a lot of reason to be optimistic but we have also lost a ton of really, really good players.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Bishop and Vaki Senior Bowl