Branden Carlson Named Top-10 Finalist for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Award

Viewing 1 reply thread
      5 1

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Utah’s very own Branden Carlson has been named a top-10 finalist for The Basketball Hall of Fame’s Kareem Abdul-Jabbar award, which goes to the best D-1 center.

Branden Carlson Named Top-10 Finalist for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Award

AlphaUte
      Ute Fan
      @connor1822

He won’t get farther than that. Too soft

2 1

cj13
        Ute Fan
        @cjohnsen13

LMAO maybe if you say he’s too soft for a third time he’ll read it and become hard

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

I just have to laugh sometimes. You post an announcement highlighting a Utah player’s accomplishments and it gets a downvote. It would not surprise me one bit if this site has been infiltrated by a large component of TDS fans.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

I would say it this way. He’s in his 5th season of playing 20+ games and has progressed in scoring each year except this year. The hope was he would go from 16.4 ppg to 18 or 20 ppg this year but he’s sitting at 16.0 or so. That extra scoring would do more than add points, it would give Utah an identity and a threat that would open the offense more for others. Just my .02 cents.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Branden Carlson Named Top-10 Finalist for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Award