Anyone heard anything about Burgess going to BYU?

Viewing 6 reply threads

Ted Lasso
      Ute Fan
      @tedlasso

Have you guys heard anything about whether Burgess is staying at Utah or joining Kevin Young’s staff? I’ve heard rumors he’s coming over to BYU but wondering if anyone here has insider info.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

If he were to go, we’d be the last to know. I’m assuming if he’s working on a contract with BYU, you’d have some insider information. Maybe there’s nothing going on.

Ted Lasso
        Ute Fan
        @tedlasso

Thanks for the response. I was hoping someone on here knew someone higher up, but I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Utehomer42
      Ute Fan
      @24cdalby

I haven’t heard anything

Utah#1
      Ute Fan
      @utebig12nattychamps

CLick BAIT! Your title is misleading as if it happened. Only way you could know is check that cesspool narcisst BYU fan site called cougieboard

Ted Lasso
        Ute Fan
        @tedlasso

Yeah my bad, I tried to change the title so it didn’t sound so click baity, but the site rules don’t allow me to change it.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

It’s likely – Utah will survive and I’m happy our eggs are in the football basket.

Ted Lasso
        Ute Fan
        @tedlasso

It p**ses me off so much man that Kalani is still the head coach. He’s just not good. I think you guys will be beating us in football for the next while.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Until Utah gets a new Jon Huntsman Sr. behind it the program is gonna flounder.

Until that happens Utah will not be able to afford a quality Coach or the NIL minimum wage for good players

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

There you go, Lasso. That better?

Ted Lasso
        Ute Fan
        @tedlasso

Much better! Thank you! Didn’t mean to cause so much angst on the message board 😂

UteBacker
          Ute Fan
          @utebacker

Sometimes it doesn’t take much 😉

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Anyone heard anything about Burgess going to BYU?