@utefanatic

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Took so long because they had to film the video and edit it 🙂

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

.. What’s his injury and return time tho .. need Nate Johnson more involved this year .. staying healthy for a full seasons hasn’t been in his favor

Yergensen
          Ute Fan
          @yergensen

^This, let’s hope there’s no nonsense with QB2 and we keep the talent in the fold and ready to play when needed.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

If these guys manage to win the conference next year. Damn they GOAT all I got to say. I still feel like the defense needs a leader to emerge.  CP3 clearly held everything in the backfield together. 
      Rising without Kincaid will be interesting as well. I assume zero spring ball for most of these guys other than Yassmin and Vele. 

AlohaUte
        Ute Fan
        @alohaute

Keep in mind, before Kuithe went out with injury, it was Kuithe who was dominating, not Kincaid. Kincaid is a big loss, he’s awesome, but Kuithe is just as awesome.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Kincaid and Kuithe were a 1-2 punch. Rising tended to focus on them. Take one away and it became a single read option at times. That is why I hope Yassmin continues to grow.

Charlie Foxtrot
            Ute Fan
            @charliefoxtrot

I think with Kuithe on the field (and at least somewhat productive) it opens things up in the passing game for both Yassmin and Vele as well as the run game.  Loosing both Enis and Kendall might be more significant than any of the other offensive departures just because both of them were such good blockers.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

I think Barton will be the leader on that defense next year.  

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cam back (no surprise)