Carsen Ryan

Viewing 3 reply threads

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

Per a 247sports article:
      Carsen Ryan, ’22, TE, Provo (Utah) Timpview- Ryan was right behind Ware-Hudson in our eyes among the pass catchers. He’s a big body at 6-4, 235 pounds but moves exceptionally well, has great hands and can run. For his size, he shows very good body control and projects as the kind of tight end who can be both a possession pass catcher because of his hands as well as player who makes plays down the field. He’s currently rated the No. 2 player in the state in the 2022 class with scholarship offers from schools like Arizona State, Arkansas, BYU, Colorado, Michigan State, Nebraska, Oregon State, TCU, Tennessee, Virginia and Washington.

From the looks of it, Utah hasn’t even given this guy a Scout look yet from what I can tell. I hope we give him a look at least. I am tired of other schools, primarily Oregon, taking the best talent from our state.

UtahMan17
      Ute Fan
      @utahman17

Utah has been watching him closely since he was a freshman. They’re very aware of him. 

crazyute
        Ute Fan
        @crazyute

This is the problem. Why the top rated kids from Utah are leaving. Our coaching staff slow plays them. We have a 4* TE in our own backyard and we haven’t offered. But we’ve offered 4 out of state TE. One of them was at that showcase. And according to 24/7 Ryan was the number 2 offensive guy there only behind a ’21 Oregon commit. So why is the out of state kid offered and not the in state?

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Digging the Username. Just make sure Bob the Skull doesn’t meet Syl.

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

I was trying to like the comments that were on this thread but for some reason, they disappeared?

Sorry to those that replied. I broke it somehow.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.