Clark Phillips

Viewing 3 reply threads

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Really hoping he is there for Friday’s game. USC’s offense will completely roll us in the air without him at corner. I am confident we will do just fine against their defense now that we have Jackson in the lineup and he seems to be getting into a groove. Hopefully Rising also feels better because it has been noticeable that he is not 100%. 

That is all… now back to getting some of my yard work done!

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

The CU game was good for Rising to get back some confidence back. We will of course not know the status of any game time injuries until Friday night. Sounds like Kincaid is still a little banged up. Big loss is Jonah Ellis on defense. Is he back this week? Yeah, CPIII not playing was a surprise. Hopefully he’s good to go Friday.

Media and USC fan base already mailing it in for USC. Utah is in the right place. KW will have his team ready to play.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Media and USC fan base already mailing it in for USC.

Absolutely right. They’re viewing the CCG as an administrative coronation of Williams for the Heisman and as a mere formality before they go to the CFP. I certainly hope Riley and USC in general provide us with a lot of bulletin board material during the week.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

He Will Play. He could’ve gone yesterday. But what’s the point against CU. I’m honestly surprised Kincaid played.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Clark Phillips