Coaching

Viewing 9 reply threads
      2 30

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

Whitt needs to step down. There are several young offense minded coaches to take over for Dudwig. utes offense has been dead for ten years revamp and move forward

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Step away from the ledge.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

At this point even if you want him to go there’s no use clamoring for it because he’s about gone anyway. Better to let them formulate a strategy for a transition in their own time.

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

8 1

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Yeah, losing sucks, but perspective is needed.

If I’d told you that Utah would be 4-1 at the bye week while basically playing with the scout team, every one of us would take that in a heartbeat.

1 2

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

It may feel good to look at the record and ignore the context but what good does that do anyone? Perspective is exactly the thing that would cause one to sound the alarm here.

2 2

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

It may feel good to look at the record and ignore the context but what good does that do anyone?

Well, it may help with some peoples’ mental health, and a quick glance at the board this morning tells me that might be needed.

RoboUte
            Ute Fan
            @hamplate

I’m not a licensed therapist but I can’t help but think that lying to yourself as a coping mechanism might not be a great strategy.

This is fine

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

Totally agree. This is a hair away from going up in flanges. A 4+ game losing streak coming after the bye week feels like a very realistic outcome.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

good heavens dude. Whitt is not the problem. Our offense was very good last year and the year before. The problem is a lack of players. Not just a lack of talented players, I mean a lack of bodies that are physically capable of playing the game of football.

4 1

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

This site seems to be getting more like Utefans.net every day. A few new posters that add nothing but complaints.

AlohaUte
        Ute Fan
        @alohaute

Yep, that’s what happens when the terrible Ute Fans on Twitter and formerly of uf.n find new places to infect. Utah has a subset of fans that are the absolute worst in sports. Its not a big % fortunately, but they are active.

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

You don’t know ball

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Mdx2
      Ute Fan
      @dvilla

Can’t believe people are calling for Witt to retire. Are you kidding me. He’s the main reason behind the success of this program. He develops players. I’m a new Ute fan for the past 2 years. However, I’ve been a long time UCLA Bruin fan. UCLA has had +15 yrs of mediocre football. We haven’t come close to winning a PAC12 championship. Haven’t played in a Rose Bowl since the early 90’s. I enjoy being a Ute fan. Gives me something to look forward to since the football is always sound.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.