Colorado RB

Viewing 4 reply threads

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

CU’s running back Dylan Edwards just hit the portal. Would love to see him at Utah. I still think we need a clear RB1 on our roster.

NorthernUte
      Ute Fan
      @northernute24

Just saw that too, he would be a stud addition!

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Utah will definitely have competition for Edwards’ services. Not only is he a good runner but he’s an excellent receiver out of the backfield. He’s from Kansas, so it wouldn’t surprise me to see him go to another Big XII outfit. Remember that he was a long-time Kansas State commit before flipping at the last moment after Sanders was hired in Colorado.

Tyler Henry
        Ute Fan
        @recruits-utes

He definitely won’t be going back to KSU. He burned that bridge when he insulted the university and their fans on a live stream in 2022. He and Joh Randle (both 4-star RB’s from Kansas) are very close. We may get lucky and get him!

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

It’s going to be RB by committee this year. All we are missing is a true power back to complete our stable

1 1

Sanders
        Ute Fan
        @sanders

I don’t think he’s the running back Utah is looking for. 5’9, 170 lbs – his best rushing game was against Colorado State with 57 yards. He’s more lethal in the passing game and of course he’s fast but he was part of the problem why the quarterback was running for his life last year.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I don’t necessarily agree he is part of the problem. The buck stops with the coaching. It was stupid for Coach Prime to assume a bunch of small ass lineman can run the scheme. I guess if part you mean he was on the team with the most sacked qb.

Rick
            Ute Fan
            @rickyrules

Many of their sacks were from Sanders holding onto the ball and taking the sack rather than throw it away in order to pad his completion percentage stats. He took a lot of sacks he didn’t need to take.

KoolWhitt
      Ute Fan
      @koolwhitt

I’m holding out hope for Utah State’s Davon Booth. He’d be an amazing pickup. Garrard was quoted by the DNews as saying that Booth could very well stay in state. I just hope that doesn’t mean TSPP, especially since the Aggie QB just went there.

LockedOn Utes also mentioned the other day that rumor is Utah has their eyes on one more receiver – even after landing Alford – but no one seems to know who that might be.

I’d also love it if Utah made a hard run at Davis from Arizona. I’d feel better with one more stud in the defensive backfield.

Another interior OL would be nice too, but at least right now it seems the portal is very thin on those.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

I had heard Booth was wanting to come to Utah and thought he would’ve already announced his commitment to Utah by now. Maybe it’s still in the works or maybe Utah is in the mix for other RBs as well where Booth might be option B or C…who knows? But I agree that he’d be a great get for us…just my opinion.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.