conflicted about this Penn St. vs, Minnesota game?

Viewing 6 reply threads

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

a Minnesota win keeps them undefeated and gives them a great win, but drops Penn St.  

Early on TCU is up on Baylor which helps Utah.

Eric
      Ute Fan
      @utescfp

Minnesota all the way. They are ranked 17… We need teams ahead of us to lose. 

sweetgrass
        Ute Fan
        @sweetgrass

agreed, but I can see a scenario where having 3 Big Ten teams in the top 12 is a bad scenario for the PAC-12.

Honestly, I’m not expecting a playoff berth, it seems like too much has to happen, but its great publicity to have Utah mentioned in this group of teams, and it makes my nipples hard 🙂

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Minnesota is killing them right now!

Grimmetal
      Ute Fan
      @grimmetal

So… do we reach a point where Minnesota looks TOO good against the #4 team? Asking for a friend.

EutawStreet
      Ute Fan
      @eutawstreet

Minnesota could go undefeated and meet Ohio St in the championship game.  If that happens, Michigan will have 3 losses, Penn St 2 losses, Iowa and Wisconsin will have 3 or 4 losses.  Still 2 Big Ten teams ranked above Utah.  If Utah wins out they could face Minnesota in the Rose Bowl.

sweetgrass
        Ute Fan
        @sweetgrass

I don’t care if we play the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils in the Rose Bowl, I just want to see Utah play there on New Years Day, in my lifetime.

Please!

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

Minnesota win would be great. Their next 3 games are all ranked and the will lose at least 2 of those.

EutawStreet
        Ute Fan
        @eutawstreet

Wisconsin and Iowa play today. If Wisconsin wins, Iowa will not be ranked when Minnesota plays them. Then Minnesota plays Northwestern(not ranked) and they finish with Wisconsin at home.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Honestly I’m hoping for Utah to play Penn St. In the Rose Bowl. Minnesota is good but I’d like to see the Utes play a traditional power house. That’s just me though.

Swoop Doggy Dogg
        Ute Fan
        @swoopdoggydogg

I remember being bent out of shape when Alabama fans didn’t want to play Utah. But yeah, I get your point. Are they saying the same about us? They’d rather play Oregon?

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Possibly. I guess I just don’t consider OU a traditional power house since they’ve only been nationally relevant for 10 years and even within that span they’ve been down.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football conflicted about this Penn St. vs, Minnesota game?