Could We Be Seeing Huntley?

Viewing 7 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Unconfirmed reports floating around that Williams did not practice.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

What??

Woodutail
      Ute Fan
      @woodutail

Well lets confirm the reports.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

This is a big deal. Does anyone have any insider information???

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Ugh. Had such high hopes for this season. Remember when we had a senior backup QB who knew the system? Yeah, that was nice.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Brandon Cox and Tuikolovatu both left for greener pastures. If they had stayed, we’d have a great shot at being undefeated this year, playing in the playoffs.

But, whatever, those guys got their playing time….

UteBacker
          Ute Fan
          @utebacker

#8 COX,Brandon Comp-Att-Int Pct Yards TD Long Sack-Yds Effic
          Old Dominion 3-5-0 60.0 6 0 9 1-3 70.08
          Howard 1-1-0 100.0 10 0 10 0-0 184.00
          TOTALS 4-6-0 66.7 16 0 10 1-3 89.07

Brandon hasn’t seen the field much for Hampton. I think at this point I’d rather get Huntley some reps. I just don’t know how much Brandon would have helped us.

Now Stevie we could have used!

oc_ute
            Ute Fan
            @ocute

connor manning had a decent game against WIS but hasn’t done much else for GA ST

KiYi-Ute
          Ute Fan
          @kiyi-ute

I didn’t mean for that to come off like I was faulting either one of them for doing what they thought was best for their futures. This season is just frustrating. There’s so much potential on this team; it’s just so frustrating to see it hampered by injuries. I can’t remember a time in Utah history where we were this injured this early in the season.

I just hope we make it through Arizona and Oregon State (arguably our easiest portion of conference play) 2-0 and we start getting guys back for UCLA, UW, etc. There’s still a chance for us to win the South but it’s looking more and more like a “what could have been” type year.

noneyadb
          Ute Fan
          @noneyadb

@Utah-
          Good chance at undefeated? This team would barely have a shot at undefeated if fully healthy and Joe balled out as expected…

Wonder why so many leg injuries though, whatever the cause they need to figure it out and fix if possible.

KiYi-Ute
            Ute Fan
            @kiyi-ute

I’ve heard people blaming the Under Armour cleats. But we’ve had a deal with UA for years, you’d think this would’ve been brought up beforehand. Unless they came out with some brand new cleat model that we’re now using.

noneyadb
              Ute Fan
              @noneyadb

Was it last year or the year before that Utah installed a new turf? Equipment managers should know which cleat is best at each individual stadium and have several shoes to choose from, but so many leg injuries is concerning.

utahpunk
      Ute Fan
      @utahpunk

We're SCREWED!

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Heard a few weeks back that T Williams has either a sprained or torn MCL but that they believed he would be able to play through it. Same person told me that Tim Patrick was in a boot after the game against USC and didn’t practice leading up to Cal. After seeing Tim limp around (in person) at Cal I have no reason to believe otherwise. I’m excited to see Huntley…just not yet!

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Williams did practice this week…will play

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Could We Be Seeing Huntley?