DE Paul Fitzgerald from Utah St committed

Viewing 2 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Geezuz dude. We are stacked on the defensive line. This kid had 8 sacks as a freshman.

1 10

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

3 against Georgia State, 2 against Idaho State.

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

Either way he is a great depth piece.

BTW, how many sacks did our entire defense have against Weber state last year (comparable competition level to Idaho State and Georgia State)? The answer is 2.

I don’t care who the sacks were against. That many sacks in 2 games means the kid is a good player.

Rick
          Ute Fan
          @rickyrules

Are you disparaging Georgia State by lumping them in with Idaho State? Apples and oranges.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

I wonder if this because we likely won’t have L Fano back until around conference play?

UtesRule
          Ute Fan
          @utesrule

Everything I’ve heard says Logan Fano is on pace to be back by fall practice.

RedRocks
            Ute Fan
            @hypodactylus

We’ve heard that before… 😉

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Lets not Rising Logan Fano… I don’t expect him to play this year. And I agree with Chings 8 sacks is great. Get this kid in our weight room with our coaching staff and kid could be a stud.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Totally agree. If you would’ve told us when we signed 3* Jonah Elliss out of Idaho that he was going to be a star DE with double digit sacks and high draft potential, I don’t think anyone would’ve believed it. Even being Luther’s son, he was still only rated as a mid 3* coming to Utah. Development U with our coaches and strength staff continue to churn out diamonds in the rough every year. I trust our coaches blindly! Go Utes!!

S.CarolinaUte
        Ute Fan
        @s-carolinaute

My opinion Fano tore his in Sept and had surgery in Oct. So if he came back in August, that would be 11 months. So most players would be back by Aug, Sept., at the longest. (Normal ACL).

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football DE Paul Fitzgerald from Utah St committed