Dixon

Viewing 3 reply threads

UteCoop
      Ute Fan
      @utecoop

Anyone know if Dixon is hurt? Didn’t play against WSU.

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

No Dixon and no Simi Moala again.  The whole injury secrecy thing drives me nuts as a fan.  

I think Rising is coming along.  I think he’s going to be a damn good QB and I really hope we can, at some point, develop the ability to be a deep-threat with the throw game.  That doesn’t mean just throwing deep, that means throwing deep AND catching the ball AND God forbid, maybe even taking a few to the house.  You know how a team can march it down the field fairly easily until they get to the 20-yard line?  Then things get all of a sudden get tight and it gets really hard to move the ball? I think that’s our offense right now.  We’re playing like we’re in the red zone no matter where we’re at on the field and that’s because we are not a threat at all to throw deep so teams can cheat up on us.  Dixon playing would help.  I hope he’s OK.

RustyShackleford
        Ute Fan
        @shakyute13

In order to throw the ball deep the oline has to buy time for the WR to get down the field, I think that is the biggest reason we have no deep game.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Dixon was in uniform on Sat. Not sure if he’s hurt. But he was there in full pads.

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

I was wondering if he played and just didn’t have a reception, but he’s not on the participation chart.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Our WR have been so dominant that it is hard to get playing time.  Seriously, I am bummed but I don’t think Dixon plays much this season and he is back in the portal before the bowl game if the Utes make one.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

Dominant?  That is an interesting choice of words to describe our WR group.  

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

Italics=sarcasm font on these sorts of websites I’m told.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.