Dusan suspended indefinitely..

Viewing 4 reply threads

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Oh no…he was key to that winning streak we’re on. Now we’re probably going to lose.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Just the thing we needed… the only guy on the team who isn’t a weakling getting the boot. Nice

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

The chemistry of this team is horrible.  unfortunately, that is one thing you cannot coach.  But based on the last two games, I’ve seen a ton of selfish plays and finger pointing.  I’m ok if Smith does what’s needed to get rid of any of the bad mojo.  Done know if Dusan is part of the bad mojo or not, just saying I’m ok with this if he is.

Roy Rangum
      Ute Fan
      @royrangum

Without knowing anything, I’m hoping this is a smart move and shows Smith is playing the long game. This season is already a loss, and Smith will probably only get one chance to build the team culture the Utes will need to succeed. Boylen took a win now approach, and ultimately it was a failure. I’m hoping this is a sign that Smith is working towards building something that will pay dividends for years to come.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

Yeah, I see this as a culture of accountability move.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

He’s our toughest guy. Great.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Dusan suspended indefinitely..