ESPN Gameday

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I didn’t realize that they are doing a Gameday on New Year’s Day.  It will start at 8:00 AM from the Rose Bowl.  Herbie is going to be one tired guy.  He did the Georgia game tonight and will do the Rose Bowl tomorrow afternoon.  He said he would be doing Gameday early in the morning.

Go Utes!!!

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

He is a busy man during the CFB season. Seems like every week he calls late night games and then flies across the country for GameDay or another game the following day.

Probably helps to travel on an ESPN private jet with fully reclining seats and couches for sleeping.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

95% of the show will be analyzing today’s playoff games and previewing the SEChampionship. 4% will talk about how disappointed tOSU is to not be where Cincinatti was, and how they think they would have won. and 1% will preview the Rose Bowl.

OldAsDirtUte
        Ute Fan
        @oldasdirtute

and the cynic in me says that, if Utes win, it will be buried and never mentioned again, aka Utah over Alabama.

RedRocks
          Ute Fan
          @hypodactylus

Yeah, probably… Like any other bowl game, I guess?

Redblood
          Ute Fan
          @redblood

Just like you know if a PAC 12 team got rocked by Georgia the talk would have been PAC doesn’t measure up vs. Georgia is amazing. So much bias

Bama Fan
          Ute Fan
          @bamafan16rtr

and the cynic in me says that, if Utes win, it will be buried and never mentioned again, aka Utah over Alabama.

My response…

Gawd, I loved that game. I remeber it, ’cause it was the first time I’d ever heard the name ‘Urban Meyer’. Glad y’all have Whittingham, now!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football ESPN Gameday