Everything comes to he who waits, and I have waited so very long for this moment

Viewing 1 reply thread
      14 1

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

WHAT A WIN!!!!

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

Serioiusly, the 80’s where Fassel’s teams would wow us with offense and score 40 but tease us lose most of the time.

The 90’s where Mac taught we could play physically tough and compete and beat certain teams that owned us, but couldn’t quit be good enough to reach higher

The 2000’s where UM and the KW took us to the top of what is now known as the P5’s, only to continually get disrespected by the local and national media for being a small school

The 10’s where we had a legitimate decade of “rebuilding” which really wasn’t rebuilding at all, but rather building to meet new expectations. 

To now… 2022 Rose Bowl.

The next question is, is a NC out of the question the next few years.  I say no, it is not.  But time will tell.   

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

We are set up nicely to have a good shot at it . Whit , I think knows this as well ; that’s why retirement has been put on hold.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Everything comes to he who waits, and I have waited so very long for this moment