Football Game Torrents Available

Viewing 2 reply threads

utahman3431
      Ute Fan
      @utahman3431

I have been working on updating my site for the current season.  I now have the USC and Washington games available to download should anyone wish to watch them again.  I’ll try to be a bit more punctual when it comes to getting these online, but I’ve been pretty swamped with work and having my kids at home, etc. Not to mention my wife is finishing up her BA in english and is starting in on her MA in January.  Fun times, but it gets a bit stressful as well.

https://uofu.bobsonlineworld.net

pass: utevids

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Genius. Thank you. I love a good torrent!

KillaKam801
      Ute Fan
      @bellzy5

Was just curious how you are backing up all of these games. I noticed that the PAC-12 Network replayed the 1996 Utah vs Stanford game the other day and your site doesn’t have that game. Am I able to just record somehow from my DVR. Would be curious to know if I can get all of my recordings backed up. Thanks for what you do man, I’ve been using your torrent site for years. The old site has a TDS fan with a garbage bag over their head

utahman3431
        Ute Fan
        @utahman3431

I changed hosts over the summer and that image is for any 404 errors 🙂

It is a little bit of a process to get the game from the TV to my PC.  I’m sure there may be other ways to do it, but this is what I’ve come up with:

To record the games I have a video capture device I connect between my cable box and PC.  The capture device comes with software to record the videos.  I then use a program called VideoReDo to cut out commercials (it can scan for them, but I don’t trust it 100%) and save the video again.  Once I have a commercial free game I use an app called RipBot264 to re-encode the video to a smaller size.

I know it’s quite the process, but I’m kind of a stickler when it comes to quality.  I had to switch capture devices this year due to some Windows updates that caused issues with my recordings, but I think the quality is pretty good still.

If you do end up recording any games I don’t have, let me know and I can get the site updated with them as well!  If you have other questions about my processes (like how I bypass HDCP protections to get recordings from my HDMI output) send me a private message!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Football Game Torrents Available