For anyone looking to buy tickets to the Rose Bowl

Viewing 2 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

I realize this has already been posted before (and THANK YOU to whoever it was that posted the link earlier) but I just want to spread the word that if you’re not a Crimson Club member or if you don’t have a connection to a Crimson Club member who can get you tickets…your best bet is to buy tickets off of the Ohio State website. Here’s the link again:
      Ohio State Website for Rose Bowl Tickets

Our friends who are Crimson Club members and high donors are limited in the number of seats they can purchase. And they are being told that Crimson Club members are buying up all of the Utah allotment. From what they are hearing, Utah is not going to open up their allotment to the general public until next week. At which time, it sounds like Utah’s allotment will be completely sold out. 
      The great thing about buying off of the Ohio State website is we are going to turn the Rose Bowl into a home game like the Fiesta Bowl and like the CCG at Allegiant Stadium….Go Utes!!!

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

Got my tickets from Ohio state yesterday. Let’s make it another 80/20 game so it doesn’t matter where you sit!

utejeph
      Ute Fan
      @utejeph

I think they may be on to us. I was able to access the site this morning, but I am not able to access it from any computer or my data network. Or maybe this post just blew up the demand on their site?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football For anyone looking to buy tickets to the Rose Bowl