For those of you who plan on going to the Championship Game

Viewing 6 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Are you purchasing tickets now or waiting until we officially win the South? Do we know what side of the stadium is designated for the South team?

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

I am waiting but I booked hotel already. Tickets to the game aren’t bad…around 75 for lower bowl and on Ticketmaster it shows the south side vs the north side. If the Utes go we will go to the game on fri then hit up the raiders game on Sunday. 🙂

3 1

MauchDawgUte
        Ute Fan
        @mauchdawgute

Well it looks like tickets have gone up a lot since I last checked.

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

Yeah everywhere I’ve checked have lower bowl for well over $100.

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

BUT the stadium isn’t going to be full. So as long as they don’t have ushers checking tickets, you should be able to move around a bit.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Hotel booked. Waiting on tix partly because I don’t know if I’m going down there alone or not. Also heard you can get tix last minute for cheap. 

Mule
        Ute Fan
        @mule

I haven’t purchased tickets yet, but I think I will this week. For the last 2 CCGs in Santa Clara, I was able to get good to let’s last minute, but I’m nervous waiting too long. New stadium, Vegas is an easy roadie. It might not be so easy to get to keys last minute.

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

Bought my tickets after the Stanford game. Looking at the stadium map (Ticketmaster), most of the lower bowl is sold out. Mostly resales and single seats left.

I’m glad I bought when I did as the resale seats are going for double face value around where I’m sitting.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Already got my tickets. For those waiting you are delusional if you don’t think aight will feel up that stadium. Especially after this week. I think Utah beats Oregon.

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Out of curiosity, what makes you think the stadium will be full? I went in 2018 and Levi’s Stadium was MAYBE half full.

alUmnUs
          Ute Fan
          @alumnus

Obvious answer is because the game is in Vegas and not Santa Clara. Not really comparable.

Utah would fill at least half the stadium. The North team crowd will be fine if it’s the Beavs. If Oregon is still in the CFP running it’ll be packed.

Also, Raiders at home that weekend and holders who keep seats more likely to attend than their 49er counterparts would in Santa Clara.

Whatever the case, it will be nice to see a stadium that’s doesn’t look 3/4 empty on TV.

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Ticketmaster is official seller and you can see South vs North section on the seating map when you purchase.

Bought 9 tickets in Sec. 204. $64/ea (about $90/ea after fees). I figure I wouldn’t get better seats for cheaper if I waited to buy from the U. Also, I hear the PAC 12 allotments are quite small.

Hotel prices spike because it’s also a Raiders weekend.

UTEopia
        Ute Fan
        @uteopia

I will be with you in Section 204. From the time I purchased our tickets last Sunday, it appears that about 1/2 of the tickets that were available in 204 are now sold.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

1. Vegas is close. 2. Vegas is fun. Even fans who are not travelers will travel to vegas for other reasons other then the game. 3. In door stadium 4 new stadium. 5 easy to get too. You could leave Friday morning. Drive the 6 hours and then drive home or stay in St. George.

And finally when Utah beats Oregon those tickets are going to fly. Even if they don’t. If we play competitive, which at the very least o believe we will, people are going to be interested.

Get your tickets if you’re planning to go. They will only go up.

MauchDawgUte
        Ute Fan
        @mauchdawgute

This thread got me worried so I ended up buying 4 for a good price this evening just in case. If I can move to lower later I will but got 4 in end zone middle section for around 75 with fees. They were resale tickets but actually cheaper then the tickets being sold through the stadium for that section.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football For those of you who plan on going to the Championship Game