Game Day. I’m Here

Viewing 1 reply thread

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Lots Of Red. Not Nervous. We handle business today. 

Go Utes.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I heard Hans Olsen say yesterday he has seen plenty of people in Utes gear but not one in Oregon gear. I’m sure some will show up, but my sense is, since they’re not playing for a playoff spot anymore, they won’t have as many fans make the trip. I won’t be able to make this one, but I hope the Utes can pack the house and make it difficult for Oregon today like they did two weeks ago.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I suspect there will be about 40K Utah fans at the game tonight.

Go Utes!!!

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

I’ve seen quite a bit of Oregon fans but Utah fans far and away out number them. 

PNW Ute
        Ute Fan
        @pnwute

I live up in Oregon. Ducks’ fans excitement dropped quite a bit after their first loss to Utah. They’d still be excited to win a conference championship and go to the Rose Bowl, but it’s a pretty big drop after having a trip to the playoffs so close within reach. They also have a bit of a “been there, done that” feeling about a conference championship and the Rose Bowl.

Also, the geography helps Utah a lot now that it’s in Vegas. It’s a lot easier to plan a trip when it’s a half day’s drive, as opposed to a flight. I’ve heard a lot of Utah fans talking about going to the game, but haven’t really heard any Oregon fans, even up here, who are making the trip.

I’m expecting the crowd to be at least 3-1 in favor of Utah. Maybe much more.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Game Day. I’m Here