Good Utah Showed Up Tonight

Viewing 4 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Believe it or not, with tonight’s 90-57 demolition of the Sun Devils, Utah just tied the record for the largest margin of victory in the PAC 12 Tournament. In fact, if it wasn’t for two free throws by a bad ASU free throw shooter in the waning seconds of the game, Utah would have set the record. I’m only speaking for myself, but tonight was a pretty stinking good way to break a five game losing streak to ASU. Now, it’s on to play Colorado tomorrow…hopefully, we get the same great team effort as tonight. Go Utes!

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

The biggest positive was getting to rest key players, particularly BC.

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

Tomorrow’s key is the D.Smith / Simpson matchup. Smith needs to have a game of his life.

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

This team is so bipolar it’s insane

Redblood
        Ute Fan
        @redblood

Live by the 3, die by the 3. We’re tough when unconscious from 3 can we do it for 3 more games?

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

That’s the word I’ve used to describe them. I’ve never seen a team look so bad and so good in the same season against the same opposition. Best thing you could say is that they’re playing in a bracket where they’ve already beaten any of the teams that they might play.

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Carlson played despite basically having a prosthetic arm. It’s hard to think of a player in any sport who’s given more to the Utah program than BC has. One of my all-time favorites.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Good Utah Showed Up Tonight