Governor Herbert is a Moron

Viewing 4 reply threads
      7 8

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Watching his “Emergency Mandate” . . . what in the hell?

‘This is so serious that we are stopping all sports and extracurricular activities . . . except for high school state playoffs. Those will continue as normal.’

What a joke.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I’m not in Utah. Does that mean no collegiate sports too or is he just referring to little league?

7 1

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Intercollegiate sports will continue as well. It’s just rec leagues, intramurals, club sports and non-playoff high school sports that are being required to shut down. I guess being in the high school state playoffs or playing college sports protects you from the virus.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

I think the distinguishing factor is that College players are being tested and HS players will be soon.  

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

Keyword on the high school athletes is “soon” meaning nothing has changed for them yet, but because he doesn’t want to deal with the upset parents of all of those kids he makes an exception which should tell everyone just how serious this is.  

pedro
          Ute Fan
          @pedro

You are probably correct, in fact my opinion is the same.  But let’s be honest, these HS player are around each other 5 hours a day.  If they haven’t got it yet, they probably are not going to get it from a teammate and there is only 1 or 2 games left for any of them anyway.  But nonetheless, I agree with you and had the same thought when I saw the presser.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

College spors are fine as they are doing their own testing. Was I the only one that saw a Linux login screen at the beginning of his announcement?

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

Are they restricting amount of fans? Are the games outside?

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics Governor Herbert is a Moron