HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Viewing 10 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DEEP BREATH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These stories should be published by TOR because they are pure fantasy.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Where’s the “rape” part of his story? Don’t people get raped at RES during the game? 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Oh my gosh. Lying comes to easy to those guys. 

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

It’s hilarious how they swallow their own bull$#!+ hook line and sinker.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

They are great story tellers.  Not saying that they don’t get some crap coming to RES, but the over dramatization is over the top.

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

show me on the doll the Ute fan touched you

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

+10 that was hilarious.  

mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

i love that these assclowns are still talking about Max Hall.  I suspect Max is happy to referenced by anyone at all.

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

While the first few posts seemed like they were out there in some of the things that went on. A good number of comments said that they hadn’t had any problems other than the usual back and forth banter. Seems to me like there were more level heads than pot stirrers the further you read in the post  

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

What I find interesting about these stories of egregious acts (p**sing on BYU-P fans?) is that nobody can ever produce a video or photo of any of it. And that’s despite the fact that it’s allegedly taking place in a densely-packed area where literally every single person has a camera in their pocket.

Contrast that with when BYU-P fans act badly (attacking Whit’s wife and daughter, throwing garbage at refs, etc.)…there are pictures and videos of it lighting up social media.

It certainly makes you wonder…

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

They’re lying. No wonder needed.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

I just want to know where all the people are that are allegedly drinking beer and pouring on visiting fans (as that has apparently happened 1000s of times to poor BYU fans, they surely would not be dishonest about that would they?).   Sure there are fans in our section who like to imbibe at the games, but they have the sense to bring in a bottle of bourbon, whiskey, vodka, tequila, etc, containing a LOT more alcohol than a few cans of beer does.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH