Hahahajaha

Viewing 9 reply threads

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

“in a head to head battle, on paper, BYU’s o-line should dominate Utah’s d-line” Um, kay. Thank god we’re not playing them on paper then. I think we’re playing them on grass?

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

Well, no point in even playing the game now.

But, on a bright note it looks like CB is right on schedule to declare BYU Fall Camp National Champs again this year. That has to make it close to 30 years straight.

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

Any estimate as to when magnum gets declared heisman trophy candidate?

UtahSig
          Ute Fan
          @utahsig

@ladyinred typically CB announces their QB as a Heisman finalist/winner around the second week of August. Having said that, Tanner Magnum is a special QB (and not in the normal, every QB at BYU ever is special), plus he has Ty Freaking Detner as his OC and QB coach, so I imagine he will be announced as the Heisman winner by the end of May (they need a little time to justify throwing 3 picks in the Spring Game).

Tacoma Ute
        Ute Fan
        @tacomaute

They haven’t already made that declaration?

Newbomb Turk
      Ute Fan
      @newbombturk

I don’t even know why we should play the game. Obviously they are going to beat us handily.

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

I’m sick and tired of losing to these clowns.  When was the last time we beat them anyway?

Newbomb Turk
        Ute Fan
        @newbombturk

Never. Just ask them. They have let us win a few times, however. I have a friend who is a Mississippi State grad. A few of us went to the game against MSU at LES last year. While we were waiting to go in I overheard one of the byu-provo fans telling a MSU fan how they really beat Utah in the Vegas Bowl if the game was just four more minutes long and they hadn’t spotted Utah 35 points. I also remember reading after the 54-10 game that it was just a fluke, if we played again byu-provo would surely win, and that the game should be played in November, when it is supposed to be played.

AlaskanUte
      Ute Fan
      @kenaiute

Largest group of delusional, self unaware half-wits ever assembled in one place since the beginning of time

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Preseason TDS-P fans:

Preseason BYU Fans:

ladyinred
          Ute Fan
          @ladyinred

I don’t know why they are predicting 1 or 2 losses over there on kewgerfanzz. So humble of them. In reality, they are likely nat’l champs.

tdsfan

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

These are my favorite CB posts. I’m surprised he actually predicted two loses. Usually it’s undefeated and a playoff birth

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=17625363

Milton Vanderslice
        Ute Fan
        @miltonvanderslice

I count 5 losses on their schedule next year.  LSU, Utah, Wisconson, Miss State, Hawaii

UtahSig
          Ute Fan
          @utahsig

@miltonvanderslice, as much I would love to see them lose to Hawaii, I can’t see it. Hawaii is a bad team. I do think they will lose to either BSU or ECU. So agree that 5 losses is likely.

Milton Vanderslice
            Ute Fan
            @miltonvanderslice

The reason that I’m calling Hawaii is that BYU has historically struggled when playing at Hawaii.  This will be Detmer’s first return to the island since losing the night he won the Heisman.  They will have at least 4 losses already and nothing really to play for.  BYU always seems to be something that Hawaii is able to get up for no matter how bad they are.  This is Hawaii’s senior night.

I think it’s a perfect narative for a BYU loss even if it shouldn’t be on paper.

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

I’ve spoken to some former BYU guys and they said that the reason why they always stuggled over there is because LaVell treated it like a vacation. He said that LaVell’s attitude was, “Some of these kids may never make it back over here, let them have fun.”

The coaches would do bed checks early in hawaii and then go away. The players were then allowed to sneak out and go live it up in Hawaii. 

So, come game time, most players were tired, hung over and not ready for the game at all. 

Riot West
                Ute Fan
                @riotwest

Is there anything to do in Hawaii after 9pm?

ironman1315
                  Ute Fan
                  @ironman1315

Local girls, beach, darkness, use your imagination.

CAPTURE THE FLAG!!!

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

It really is amazing…

It’s amazing that BYU is even or has an edge over Utah at every position.

http://www.cougarboard.com/board/message.html?id=17625031

Newbomb Turk
          Ute Fan
          @newbombturk

Everyone of their players is better than ours. We are doomed.

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

Tds fans are going to be sooo beside themselves when they lose to Portland state

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

This kind of crap is always a good excuse to break out this URL…

http://www.riseandshout.net

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

He clearly writes for ESPN because he forgot about Lowell and Kylie both potential first team all conference players but yes on paper should kill us!

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

I mean koroma totally destroyed Lowell last year and the year before without getting help from a double team at all. That one was my favorite comment. Lowell caused problems all game because he demanded a double team.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Also appenremtly Covey is transferring to BYU. It’s a sure thing since BYU is the #1 mission poachers.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.