Has anyone seen reaction by Arkansas fans?

Viewing 5 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Just curious if anyone has seen any reactions, whether they be positive or negative, after we scheduled the home&home with them.
      I’ve done some searching and really haven’t found much – I’m probably looking in the wrong place.
      Has anyone found anything? Curious as to what their thoughts are about scheduling with us.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Seems positive so far.

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

good question, I just glanced at Hogville.net.  It’s a mixed reaction, but mostly positive about Salt Lake City, Park City, Moab and the view at RES.  

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

We talked with one family of Michigan fans on TRAX heading to the game when we played them.  They were quite excited to visit Utah for the first time and were going to head down to visit some of our national parks the following days.

Jonzin1
      Ute Fan
      @jonzin1

I checked out some forums after the announcements. Most are pretty happy saying they will have to make this a trip priority, how beautiful it is, etc. They must have commitments also with Utah St or BYU because some were complaining about devoting 4 years to the state of Utah, (I haven’t checked their schedule). Some griped about a “lower level Pac 12 program,” others countered by saying a program(Utah) that is currently held in higher regard than Arkansas and that would kick their butt if they played this year.

TheJuggernaut
        Ute Fan
        @thejuggernaut

They play @BYU 2022 and host BYU 2023.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

The world could end by 2026.

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

It all depends on what happens in 2020

FtheY
      Ute Fan
      @fthey

Dude I work with is an Arkansas fan and he likes it (maybe because he lives in SLC), but also mentioned he wished they played more pac12 games. 

I think it’s a cool matchup and I like the game. What I don’t like is 9 conf games and TDS. 

8 conf games, TDS and USU rotation, two FCS teams like the sec and one fun non conf game is the ideal. Then when, and if, we are being passed over for SOS, then we trade an FCS for a second fun non conf. 

Reality is probably 9 conf games, TDS, Weber or SUU, and a g5 in a non recruiting hotspot. I hope the g5 game improves for sure. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Has anyone seen reaction by Arkansas fans?