HDMI cable question

Viewing 2 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Can anyone here recommend an HDMI cable for long distances? I’ve got cables running from my TV to my Xbox in the closet, about a 15 foot distance, and it keeps periodically blacking out. I’m hoping it’s just a problem with the cables and not the TV or Xbox.

TIA 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I would go with anything from Amazon or go to Slickdeals.net. I generally trust the reviews and recommendations from Slickdeals. Amazon you just have to be careful because companies have been spamming obviously.

Edit: Also I have had cables go bad before. PIA to run more but I have noticed the longer they are the faster they go bad. It depends if they get pinched or something I think.

HoosierUte
      Ute Fan
      @hoosierute

Monoprice generally has good quality cables for cheap as well. 

Smack
        Ute Fan
        @smack

I second Monoprice. Very good prices and good cables. I will say that I did get one dud cable from them once, but I have purchased many cables from them over the years, and I have been very pleased. (I didn’t bother contacting them about the dud cable, so I can’t comment on their customer service. The cable was so inexpensive that it just wasn’t worth it to me to worry about it.)

Larry B
          Ute Fan
          @larryb

Ok I’ll give them a shot, thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc HDMI cable question