Holy hell people, calm down, we are 3-0

Viewing 1 reply thread

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

and have beat two teams that are looking pretty good so far this year. If BYU keeps it up they will be a top 25 team. NIU could win their conference… and as Moss said, we have beaten these teams with our basic offensive stuff.

We’ll see a different team next week.

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

I agree with you. Unfortunately the current college football landscape has made it difficult for fans to “enjoy the ride”. Everyone is overanalyzing hypothetical situations based on positioning for the playoffs. I still think our toughest game is WSU with Cal as a trap game. It’s nice to finally start conference play and am looking forward to seeing the full playbook on offense and D. Go Utes!

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Cal and Washington may have the best defenses Utah plays on the schedule. I like Utah’s defenses against both of them. They need to start converting on these turnover opportunities. Pease as the DC just had a knack for the right mindset. Scalley is getting guys in the right position but they are not capitalizing. Turnovers are going to be huge against SC and Wazzu because these QBs fall in love with a pass and have tendencies.
        Which winds me around to Huntley. He is really slinging the ball and picking his passes. I really feel like he has only had maybe two bad passes all year. The NIU one where double pumped a little and threw across the field to Fotheringham was dangerous. Would have been picked against a better team. The second was probably that goal line FUBAR target/no target call. He had Kuithe on an underneath and tried to force it to the corner. Huntley is exactly what Utah needs right now and his rushing reads have been greatly improved.

Red Dawn
          Ute Fan
          @ranger15

The playaction is going to be huge for Huntley. He threw a perfect ball to Thompson (under pressure). The run game will hopefully open up more of these big plays. We will definitely see more creativity from the offense as we get into conference play

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Holy hell people, calm down, we are 3-0