Huntley – some good news – 2-4 weeks

Viewing 5 reply threads

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Definitley not a grade 3 AC Separation…ribs are bruised with a simple, small hairline fracture in one.  Not displaced.  Thought is that Tyler may only “miss 1 game…it’s kind of a feel thing with the AC joint.”  

Hopefully he responds well to treatment and is truly ready by USC…not really holding out any hope for Stanford – 2 weeks would be a stretch but I wouldn’t put it past the kid at this point…he’s a gamer.  

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

I can’t decide if I want to give you a huge bear hug or thump my chest in defiance at the USC fans.  If you’re able to mention anything, is Fitts okay?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

That’s as good as one could hope for. Thanks very much for the info. In the offseason I hope he beefs up. Then again that could slow him down.  Tough one.

3 1

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

This is great info. You’re the man OnlyU. You’ve pretty much been on with everything you’ve posted. Thanks for sharing the info.

I think Troy Williams is good enough to get us past Stanford if we play a clean game, and I’m sure he will be pumped to go into the colosseum. If Huntley isn’t absolutely 100%, I don’t mind them riding troy for the next couple weeks at all. Would be great to have him back health obviously, but I have a lot of confidence in Troy to put together a solid game.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

TBH here, I’m not sure we beat USC with Huntley at 100%. 

I’d lean towards sitting Huntley vs Stanford and USC. Troy should be able to beat Stanford and we know he can beat USC. 

Then bring Huntley back after that. 

5-1 with a 100% Huntley is better than 5-1 with a banged up Huntley after USC. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Huntley – some good news – 2-4 weeks