Huntley’s Bowl game status

Viewing 3 reply threads

SUUte
      Ute Fan
      @garrstew

Any word on Huntley’s status for the bowl game? Yesterday he was supposed to have a final check up. 

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

My guess is that it will never be announced so northwestern has to prepare in either case 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I would prefer he don’t play. We know we have him for his senior year. Don’t risk a run to the P12 championship game.  Northwestern is pretty good defensively but Utah should get enough from Shelley. 

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

I think we should play our best players, irrespective of the opponent or the game importance. More so, in the current scenerio. Beating the Big10 runner-up in the Holiday Bowl, and having a chance to go out 10-4 is a pretty big deal. We should play Huntley if he is fully healthy.

cjd1
          Ute Fan
          @cjd1

I agree. They will not let Huntley play unless he is ready. Playing in the PAC12 Championship game was great but we lost. 10-4 is a lot better then 9-5. Also it would be nice to improve Whitt`s Bowl record to 12-1.

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Most likely Jason.  

iamthepreacher
        Ute Fan
        @iamthepreacher

Ouch. So our three best offensive players are all out (Moss, Huntley, and Covey). 

We’re going to need an excellent game plan to pull this one off. Shelley has had some good moments (Oregon, most of the Colorado game, second half of BYU) and some bad games (first half of BYU, WA game). We need good Jason Shelley to show up.

1 2

darklightning
          Ute Fan
          @darklightning

Anyone else nervous about “our best game plan” coming from a guy who’s officially inked a deal with another school and is on his way out?

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

The dude has only started 4 games.  He’ll only get better.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Huntley’s Bowl game status