I get so emotional watching this s%#t

Viewing 2 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

https://youtu.be/WLPBPNh-Fg8

On the surface I don’t know why until I take a second to think about it. We all go through hard times and in my hardest times one of the things i latched on to most was this program. Im sure many of you share this experience. 06-10 was a tough time for me personally and that 3 1/2 hour break every week in the fall where I could forget everything and feel like I was a part of something bigger than myself, go through the ups and downs with all of you and everyone who puts that jersey on meant a lot to me. Going through something with other people creates a hell of a bond. And again, it felt so much bigger than myself. This may all be grandiose but honestly it feels like the right explanation for why I tear up watching a video like this

I want the top for this team so bad.

Each game is a piece of the story. Each player has played a part in the evolution of where we are today. I feel like we have something special building here, but so many things have to go right for it to accumulate at the peak of college football. Timing is everything. Timing is largely random and out of your control. Especially with the turnover in college sports. 

We may not ever win a title in my lifetime but the vicious ups and downs, highs and lows, will be something I will always appreciate. Ill appreciate it as something that happens on such a large scale. I’ll appreciate it for the spot we are in as a school in a state with cold weather and a massive religious stigma. We really do have so much going against us. We will never be a blue blood. Our relative success will be phenomenal. I’ll appreciate the hell out of that.

And because of all of this, no Alabama or Ohio State fan could ever come remotely close to the feeling I will get if we ever get that title. It will inherently mean so much more. And I appreciate that too.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Its tuesday August the 8th, 1:32 am. I think I have a problem. lol.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I don’t see a problem.

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

You’re probably asking the wrong crowd if you have a problem. If I weren’t that loathsome personality type that gets up at dawn to work out, I would probably stay up until 1:30 crying with you too. 

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

I feel you brother. For some reason, I can’t get into other sports, and being a dad and working two jobs has really cut off my other hobbies, so it’s agony waiting for the season to start. I also don’t think people can be true fans of a program if it hasn’t had some ups and downs that they’ve experienced firsthand. So the Tide and Buckeyes fans and the like have yet to be tested.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I get so emotional watching this s%#t