I know the kwhitt sausagefest is strong on Utehub

Viewing 7 reply threads

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Question.  If the Utah AD had the opportunity of replacing kwhitt with Peterson would you be upset or in favor?  

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Dude, finally get it out of your system and ask your neighbor if he wants to swap wives.

User Suspended
        @a2ute

I’ll mark that down as an upset vote..

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Question.  If Tony had the opportunity of replacing Pace Manyung with Moose’s Whistle would you be upset or in favor?

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Ok, we have 2 Upset votes, 0 in favor.  seeing a pattern.

Distantute
          Ute Fan
          @distantute

I’d take it in a heartbeat. 

Anonymous
          Inactive

In terms of in-game coach Petersen is the better coach. I don’t know if he could recruit here among our established sources. 

Id say yes. 

1 2

User Suspended
            @a2ute

What is “established sources” ? If this is code for mormons I think Peterson would have no problem.

mfaulk80
          Ute Fan
          @mfaulk80

Anything you post is going to receive a biased answer because of your reputation on the board. You’ve created an odd situation where it’s difficult to generate a decent and honest discussion with anything you bring up.  

Anonymous
      Inactive

It’s code for “keeping our pipelines open.”
      Question is moot. He won’t leave Washington.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

It’s kind of weird to have a troll who is also a Ute fan. 

Micah Montgomery
        Ute Fan
        @bootywrecker

Im not a Ute fan Chambers 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Pretty sure we were talking about Pace. Not everything is about you bruh.;)

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

You are a rather unpleasant person. I’m sorry your mother did not give you enough attention as a child. 

W16Ute
      Ute Fan
      @w16ute

I’ll bite… Of course I would. But I have a follow up question… How long before Peterson (or any other coach of that caliber) leaves for a bigger market school?

User Suspended
        @a2ute

I’m not sure he would.  He spent along time a BSU looking for the right fit.  Personally I think he wanted a reputable program that had the resourses to challenge.  I don’t think he dreams at joining the blue blood programs.

W16Ute
          Ute Fan
          @w16ute

A fair argument. I personally value not having a revolving door at coach. Just coordinator changes we’ve gone through have lost an identity on offense. KWhitt had kept our D at an elite level. I agree with you that we should demand more from our team but I thinking consistency for a few years to establish an offensive identity could do as well as wholesale change.

Micah Montgomery
        Ute Fan
        @bootywrecker

UW has a ton of tradition and prestige. Some would already place the program in the blue blood category second tier after Michigan, Bama, USC, Penn State, Texas, Oklahoma, thee Ohio State University and Nebraska. Yeah the Dawgs are in that group fo shizzle

1 1

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I know the kwhitt sausagefest is strong on Utehub