I needed that fam.

Viewing 4 reply threads

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I won’t lie, I’ve been having lots of stress and anxiety lately. Told the Mrs that this was gonna be a hard game to watch. I’m so glad I was wrong. I needed something to brighten my day, and the Utes continue to be a wonderful surprise. I love this team a whole lot. It’s possibly my favorite team ever. Thanks Utes.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Many prayers headed your way. 

I woke up super nervous today. Didn’t want to do my workout I was just tired and feeling funky.

Well I forced myself. Had a great workout felt outstanding and Utah blew it up. You can thank me later for Utah’s win.

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

Brother positive thoughts going your way.
      We don’t know what the next person is going through, and you have my prayers for a better tomorrow.
      I believe if one door closes another will open.

Nothing happens to any man that he is not formed by nature to bear. Marcus Aurelius

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I don’t know what you are going through… but you’ll get through it. No matter what happens the sun always comes up in the morning. An Oregon beatdown at the hand of our team certainly helps though doesn’t it?

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

It’s amazing how a game like this can change your outlook on life.  I hope all is well and have a nice Thanksgiving week.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I needed that fam.