I would not want to play Utah in the conference tournament

Viewing 1 reply thread

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

They are just now figuring things out as a team. Carlson has emerged, Plummer has emerged, Gach seems to have found his confidence again… If these guys can play with confidence on the road we might really make some noise. Asking them to play with confidence on the road is a big ask, but if Gach can bounce back like he did tonight, you never know.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Seems like they have done OK at neutral sites.  GO UTES!!

5 1

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

If we get just one win in the tournament (unlikely but actually possible) I would consider this season a total success. It’s been a crazy ride, but everyone knew going into this year that it would be, then we won some games in non-conference play, and expectations increased. The fact is, finishing 9th in the conference with an incredibly young team is not a bad season. I’m confident that next year will be better.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

Plus Utah has already played in and won a game in Vegas’s T-Mobile Arena. That’s where the Kentucky game was. There should be no shock whatsoever for the Utes. Plus now it’s known that their opponent will be Oregon State, who they beat in Salt Lake this year. I think that’s a winnable game. That Colorado team Utah just beat won @ Oregon State 69-47. Of course, Utah lost @ OSU by 19. They have a chance to win the “rubber match.”

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) I would not want to play Utah in the conference tournament