Jazzagree or disagree, with the new owner and GM of the Jazz, I feel like they

Viewing 3 reply threads
      7 2

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

agree or disagree, with the new owner and GM  of the Jazz, I feel like they are becoming the new Utah cougars. kind of disturbing and hard to follow?

12 1

Ute_Fan_79
      Ute Fan
      @utefan79

I haven’t been a Jazz fan for years — more because I don’t like the style of ball that the NBA plays — but I have even less interest in them now Ainge and Smith are running the team.

4 2

DieHardUtahUtesFan
      Ute Fan
      @diehardutahutesfan

Utah is a football state. There was a time that Utah was a basketball state, but when the fat man left that more or less ended. I also think a significant decline in interest in ecclesiastically based competition in the sport has occurred because youth leadership for boys within the locally dominant religious organization has been more or less worthless (of course exceptions exist) for approximately 3 decades.

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

I stopped watching and caring about the NBA years ago. Send the Jazz to Boise or Vegas. I couldn’t care less.

3 1

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

I stopped watching and caring when John and Karl left. Tried to hang on but pussies like Boozer came along and it steamrolled from there. Now it’s nothing but more pussies, posers and political activists.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Jazzagree or disagree, with the new owner and GM of the Jazz, I feel like they