Jesus Ute Fans

Viewing 8 reply threads
      14 3

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I love you.. But Good Hell. Some people are saying we are only going to win 4-5 games the rest of the way ?

People,CR will be back. For all of you saying “do we even want him back, ot he won’t be the same or doom and gloom” Listen, Whit, is about as critical as there can be. I mean for Hell’s sake, he isn’t playing several guys because they aren’t right. So, if he says CR is good to go then that is good enough for me. Give me 80 percent CR. I’ve seen enough to know what that kid is made of. We will be fine. Kuithe (Meh), love him, but it’s been almost a year since he’s played if he plays he plays. My guess. Second half of he year after CR has played a few games Kuithe will play….

Baylor was going to bring it today…. They had the most embarrassing lost in all of CFB last year. They are a good program with a defensive minded head coach I knew we were going to get their best in 135 degree field level temps. Good lord. We would have won comfortably with CR or if BB knew how to throw. I love BB. I do. But his limitations showed today. We know what he is and what he isn’t.

Our D is flithy… No Pepa ( Best IL), No Reid (Best backer), no O’toole (best rusher) and we still held Baylor contained. Yes, I understand their backup. But those receivers weren’t bad. The backs were good. We played tired and hot and out of sink for 3 quarters on the road in 135 degree heat and STILL WON. With a 4 string super talented but super raw prospect against a team who was playing for pride and was not going to be embarrassed.

That should show you how good we are. Instead of focusing on every negativity take it one game at a time and realize that every team is going to have injuries or bad weeks. We essentially get a Bi next week to rest maybe get CR some run and prep for UCLA……

I just want our guys right for OSU on the road. That will be a true test… In the meantime that was a game that most teams lose. And we won. So lets relax and take it one week at a time. Stop worrying about what USC and UW or the Fake CO are doing. We can worry about them week on.

We will get guys back and be fine…. The only real negative is MB. That sucks. Huge losss. That is a huge blow to our team. That guy did so many things for us. Hopefully someone steps up.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

*last week

3 4

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’m not a Jesus Ute fan.

Northendzone Ute5
        Ute Fan
        @northendzoneute5

I think he meant to say Jesus is Ute fan. 😂🤣

Northendzone Ute5
      Ute Fan
      @northendzoneute5

2-0 is 2-0 no matter how you look at it!!

4 6

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

Not really though. Not all 2-0 are created equal.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

You are right OP! Jesus is a Ute fan!

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Jesus loves everybody!!!

Italy88
          Ute Fan
          @itacoatiara22

That post was for you and your negative post during the game.

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

And my opinion still stands no matter what out-and-out homers like you say. If this team goes into the conference schedule with Barnes and Johnson as the only two QB options, who are they going to beat? Maybe Cal and Arizona State at home. Maybe, because those two teams have talent as well. Are they going to beat USC? How about Oregon? How about Washington? How about Oregon State? Have you seen any of those teams this season? Well, if you haven’t, I’ve got news for you…Utah, even with a healthy Rising is going to be in the fight of their lives to come out ahead. You see where I’m going with this?

2 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utah has a rough road. I will say by fUCLA we need depth back. Yeah it is nice to see Utah using depth. But you don’t want rely on it.

I think this defense only has an upward trajectory in front of it. BUT this offense needs some Bad Moon Rising.
      You can’t expect Utah’s defense to hold Oregon, @Washington, and @USC to sub 20 point games. I just don’t see it happening. You need to go blow for blow sometimes.

2 8

UtMtBiker
      Ute Fan
      @utmtbiker

Both teams played in the same heat. Don’t get why everyone wants to use this as an excuse. We beat a terrible team after playing s**t football on one side of the ball for 3.5 quarters. Coaching mistakes. Players not stepping up. There is real cause for concern. When was the last time you saw player come back from an ACL injury the last half the season and be as effective add he was the year before. It happens, but highly unlikely. Kuithe had 3 extra months of rehab and still isn’t playing. That should tell you something. If the defense wasn’t top level nasty, we’d be 0-2. So there is plenty of reason to be concerned.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

The reason why both teams use it as an excuse is because it affected both teams. Yes, it was a neutral condition, because it affected both teams, but neither team played to its optimal level due to the heat. So, Utah can see areas where they were fatigued and think, “we are better than that” and Baylor can as well.

Herk
      Ute Fan
      @herk

The reality is the current team does not include Cam Rising or Brant Kuithe. Plus a handful of other starters. The team in its current state is probably not going to win the pac-12. Hopefully Cam does indeed come back and his lights out. Utah at full strength with all its starters definitely has a chance to win the pac 12. But we really need those starters to start playing.

3 1

Caliman
      Ute Fan
      @elguapoute

What I can’t stand is people s**tng. on BB because He had one bad game. unbelievable, not even willing to give him the benefit of the doubt after he had a great game against Florida. LOSERS!

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I don’t think anybody here is crapping on Barnes. From what I read on this blog, the vast majority of posters have been watching football for decades. Due to that, and I count myself among those people, most fans here have a solid understanding of the game and what it takes to be a good QB. So, in the case of Barnes, it’s just a case of calling a spade a spade. If you analyze his performance, you can see a few things right away. One, he’s not that accurate. Two, he doesn’t seem to run smoothly on his progressions. What I mean by that is that if his primary receiver isn’t open, the play essentially blows up and he immediately ad libs. Three, I don’t get the feeling that he’s as decisive as he could be. It seems like he sometimes hesitates and the moment is gone. Anyways, the bottom line, and I only speak for myself, is that we now have enough of a sample size on Barnes to know that he’s definitely not starter material. His deficiencies are such that I shudder to think what would happen if a top defense had the time to plan for him and him alone. He does make a good insurance policy in case of injuries but I wouldn’t want to face any top PAC team with him as the starter.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jesus Ute Fans