John Canzano said this:

Viewing 1 reply thread

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Q: Who is your early favorite to win Pac-12 in football next year? — @johnniethek

A: If QB Cam Rising comes back at Utah, the Utes would be my preseason pick. After that? It’s anyone’s title to win. You could make a case for Washington, Oregon State, Oregon and USC.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

If Rising and Kuithe come back – we should be favorites.  But, it will probably be the best PAC12 ever.  I suspect that there may be 5 conference teams in the top 15 (to start the season) and possibly a 6th in the top 25.  Also, I think that Arizona, ASU and Colorado will be improved.

1 7

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

I have sneaking suspicion USC and UCLA going nowhere. It was for a money grab. PAC12 a fantastic league.

Italy88
          Ute Fan
          @itacoatiara22

You’d be wrong. They’re definitely leaving.

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

Yep, it’s a done deal. They may be back in 10 or 20 years, but they’re gone for now at least

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

To jump in, the USC/UCLA ship has sailed. But, like you, I firmly believe that in a couple of years they’ll be regretting the move to the B1G. Yeah, I’m sure that they’ll love the money but is the money that important if you’re relegated to the B1G second tier? Maybe in UCLA’s case it is because they need the money just to maintain their athletics programs afloat. USC probably not. Whatever the case, they’re both contractually obligated to be part of the B1G until probably at least the next round of TV contracts. If they were to try to back out now, the financial penalties would be close to stratospheric.

UteFanatic
          Ute Fan
          @utefanatic

They’re departure is already official. They gone.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football John Canzano said this: