Just realized Chase Hansen is

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

…a JUNIOR! I thought he would be a senior this year.  Can you imagine how good he’s going to be?

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Dude is an absolute boss. It’s like having a Utah version of ET3 or Bam-Bam-Kam in your secondary.

He might be my favorite player on the roster this year.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

He might as well be a senior. He’ll get drafted next year.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I didn’t want to mention that. He could be Weddle-esque if he stays for his senior year.

FtheY
          Ute Fan
          @fthey

Would love to see him involved in some trick plays or a few offensive sets like weddle was. 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Do we have any good quarterbacks to take his place when he leaves?  LOL

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

I wouldn’t be so sure of that call.  He comes from a fairly wealthy family and he has a lot of things he needs to work on to get up into the second round.  Mostly footwork and reads but he isn’t perfect yet.  Comparing him to Weddle is probably spot on and Eric wouldn’t have gotten drafted as high as he did had he not stayed for his full 4 years.

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

Weddle also didn’t serve an LDS mission. Age wise, Chase will likely only be hurting his draft position if he stays for his senior year.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Chase Hansen is already listed as the #2 strong safety in the country by some sites. 

Enjoy him, because he’s gone. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

Yeah, he’s gone. He’s another 1st rounder for the UTES. Looking forward to a great season from him.

2 2

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

He’d be crazy not to go if he is a first round pick.  Wouldn’t blame him at all 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just realized Chase Hansen is