Kamo’i Latu

Viewing 3 reply threads

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

It’s too bad Latu didn’t stick around with the Utes. He’s the third highest tackler on Wisconsin and has a couple interceptions and a sack. He played well for us last year and you would think he would’ve gotten more playing time this year. Can’t keep them all I guess.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I don’t know why he left but, tbh, his tackling bugged me. He would dive full speed right into people’s knees/legs. I know very little about actually playing football, but it seemed super bush league to me… and it always seemed to p**s people off.

if there is one thing that I hate about football, it’s the injuries.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

My guess is he was told that Hubert and Bishop would be starting. Really too bad. I love his potential. Hes probably an NFL guy.

Good thing we have RJs replacement next year already in Clayton Isbell. Watch this kid.

Jake
      Ute Fan
      @jutahfootball

Cant blame him, we have some great depth at safety. Vaki and Isbell, and we get Ritchie back next year I believe.

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

We really are going to be better next year if Cam comes back

//r00t4Utes
        Ute Fan
        @r00t4utes

Yeah was going to say that I thought Vaki had a good game couldn’t tell if he was playing safety or linebacker… my guess was hybrid like a nickel backer

Onlyu
          Ute Fan
          @uf8fl

Vaki is a SS…and a brick s**t house. Noticed him in the Spring and was very impressed but he was just coming off his mission so still knocking the rust off. Safety room is in very, very good shape moving forward.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Kamo’i Latu