Katravis Marsh has opened up his recruiting

Viewing 2 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I bet he’ll end up somewhere closer to home. He’s got offers from some of the Florida schools. You hate to lose guys but I’m excited to see what Rising can do.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Hate nothing trust the coaches. Mutual parting of ways as Ludwig offered someone else.  

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

This has been discussed thoroughly already. Utah didn’t lose him. They’re getting someone they like better. OnlyU says Powell is next.

EastCoastUte
        Ute Fan
        @eastcoastute

2 4* QB’s (rising & if hopefully powell) competing for next years QB position. that’ll be exciting.

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

If Powell transfers in from Baylor, he won’t be competing for a starting role in 2020.  He’ll be riding the pine ala an NCAA mandated 1-yr “sit out” rule.

EutawStreet
            Ute Fan
            @eutawstreet

I’m not a transfer expert but if Powell went into the transfer portal on Aug 29th and did not play this season shouldn’t he be able to get a waiver because Baylor asked him to switch positions?

Utahute72
              Ute Fan
              @utahute72

Who knows, you are dealing with the NCAA.

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

He’s still been attending Baylor so he’d have to sit out unless he gets a waiver. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Katravis Marsh has opened up his recruiting